I accordance with the education system of A.V.S.High School, all students shall abide by these rules and regulations during the course of their study at school.
A .V.S aims to bring serious in learning carefully and gradually without tampering the students’ interest. It is a place where the spirit of knowledge is enhanced through intellectual, cultural, sporting and social opportunities in young minds. At A.V.S, we are always in pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning through holistic approach to education.
UNIFORM DRESS CODE:
|I to V.||Navy blue and maroon colour checked shirt, grey trousers.||Navy blue and maroon colour checked shirt, grey pinafore|
|VI to X||Navy blue and maroon colour checked shirt, grey full pant.||Navy blue and maroon colour checked salwar kameez, grey pants, grey sleeveless jacket, black ribbons|
Dress and appearance:
- Students must come to school wearing the correct school uniform. Uniform must be neatly cleaned and ironed.
- Personal cleanliness, hygiene and neatness is expected at all times. Hair must be neatly cut/pinned/plaited and combed. Nails must be kept clean and short. Boys must maintain their hair short and neat.
- Students are not permitted to wear costly or fancy watches, Chains, Ear rings, Belts etc.
- Care must be taken to keep the school the school clean at all times. Litter must be disposed off in the dustbins provided.
- Students must take care of the school property. No scratches, writings or drawings may be made on the school furniture or walls.
- Damage done by accident must be reported to the class teacher. Students who willfully damage school property must make good the damage one.
- Students must respect and obey their teachers of school authorities at all time.
- Running, playing and shouting in the class rooms and corridors during study hours is forbidden.
- Students must not indulge in fight & physical & verbal abuse in school.
- Stringent action will be taken against all students instigating or participating in such acts.
- Students should not loiter in the class room during break or games periods.